**Exchange 2010 — Outlook 2011 Profile Configuration**
This document provides a quick overview of the settings needed to configure Outlook 2011 on your Mac to connect to
your hosted Exchange mailbox.
Perform the following steps:
1. Select the Outlook 2011 icon from the Mac application dock:
2. Select the Outlook menu in the upper left corner, and then select Preferences.
The Outlook Preferences dialog displays:
3. Select Accounts.
The Accounts dialog displays:
4. Select Exchange Account.
5. Enter your account information in the fields provided:
- E-mail address – Enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- User name – This is your user name as defined in the Control Panel (i.e., “Collaboration\” followed by the user name – “Joe123,” for example).
- Password – Enter your Exchange mailbox password (e.g., Password1!).
- Configure automatically – Check this to allow Outlook to configure the Exchange connection automatically.
If you have correctly setup your DNS records (CNAME = Autodiscover record), then the automatic
configuration should work. Alternatively, continue with the manual configuration parameters.
6. If the auto-configuration failed, an additional field displays to enable you to enter the configuration server.
Enter the configuration information in the Server field and click [Add Account].
- SERVER: https://Email.hostaccount.com/ews/exchange.asmx
A final dialog displays, asking if you want to allow/deny redirection to the selected server.
7. Click [Allow] to complete Outlook profile configuration.
You have now successfully connected the Outlook profile to your Exchange mailbox.