Once you have logged into the MegaPath hosted exchange control panel and have created the mailboxes for the exchange data to flow to you are ready to setup the migration wiz connector to migrate the data. Before we begin you will need several pieces of information to setup the migration service.
- The OWA (Outlook Web Access) URL for the current exchange environment.
- The Email addresses and Passwords for the mailboxes on the current environment –OR– Email addresses and a mailbox that has administrative rights to all of the mailboxes within the current environment.
- The Email addresses and Passwords for the mailboxes on the MegaPath exchange environment.
When the information above has been collected you will need to go to the following site – https://migrationwiz.bittitan.com/
1. Login with your credentials. If you do not have the credentials make sure to click the “I Forget my Password” link and it will ask you for your email address and send you a reset password link.
4. Under the Project Name field type in a description of the project like – Exchange Data Migration 2014 etc.
5. Select the “Source” button.
7. Select the “Exchange Server 2003+ ” button.
8. In the filed named “Outlook Web Access Url*” type in the OWA url from your current mail server. Example like: https://mail.example.com/exchange.
9. If you have an mailbox that has administrative rights to all other mailboxes in the current mail environment you can input that information in the “Admin Login Name*” field.
10. Click the “I am done selecting my Source” button.
11. Select the “Destination” button.
12. Select the “Exchange Server 2007+ ” button.
13. In the filed named “Outlook Web Access Url*” type in “https://email.hostaccount.com/“.
14. Click the “I am done selecting my Destination” button.
15. Click the “SAVE PROJECT” Button.
16. This is the screen it will take you back to. Select the “Bulk Add” button.
17. Fill out the following fields.
- Source email – Type in your source email address.
- Source Login Name – Type in the login credentials you use to login to the source OWA. Examples: domain/email address or just email address.
- Source Password – Type the password for this account you are attempting to migrate.
- Destination Email – Type the name of the new mailbox you setup in the Hosted Exchange control panel.
- Destination Login Name – Type the name of the new mailbox you setup in the Hosted Exchange control panel.
- Destination Password – Type the password for the new account you you setup in the Hosted Exchange control panel.
18. Click the “SAVE” button.
19. Check the checkbox by the email account you just added and hit the “Start” button.
20. Now the migration has started and you can monitor its status under the status field.