**Initialize or reset your password for Symantec Spam Manager (End User)**
1. Go to https://spammanager-3.messagelabs.com/forgotpassword.xsp and enter the end user’s specific email address in the “Email Address” field. Select “Request Password Reset” button.
2. It will bring you to the screen below. Click “Continue” button.
3. The email address you used in step 1 will receive an email with a specific URL to go to and change their password. IT will take you to the screen below.
4. Fill in the new password you would like to use in both fields. Select “Change” button.
5. Your password to the Symantec Spam Manager has now been reset and you will see the confirmation below.