**Exporting your contacts to a .PST File in Outlook 2010**
1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Select File.
3. Select Open:
4. Select Import.
5. Select Export to a file and click [Next].
The next wizard dialog, Export to a File, displays:
6. Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click [Next].
The Export Outlook Data File dialog displays:
Highlight “Contacts” Click [Next].
Name the file in the Save exported file as field and click [Browse] to give it a home.
Click [Finish] when complete.
7. Select the mailbox (top line) and click [Next].
The final dialog of the wizard displays:
8. Browse to the location you would like to save the file, and then click [Finish].
The Create Outlook Data File dialog displays:
9. Enter a password, if you like, and click [OK].
To not create a password, leave the fields blank and click [OK].