1. Determine which Login to use:
a) Covad.biz- Customer has DNS / MX on meganameservers.com
b) Covad.net – Customer has email ending in @covad.net
c) dsl.net/LMP/LSP – customer ending in @megapathdsl.net | @speakeasy.net | customer has records on carrierzone.com
3) Click New ticket
1) Verify the user has changed their password (Hostopia will not remove the SMTP block unless the password is changed).
2) Choose Abuse-Spam as the Ticket Category.
3) Choose Unblock SMTP Account as the Ticket SubCategory.
4) Input the Customers Email Address in the Domain Name field.
5) Input the Clarity TT# into the External reference number.
6) Request the SMTP block be removed inside the Problem description field.