**Adding a new domain to the control panel**
To add a new domain, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the control panel.
2. Select the Control Panel Home page, click the Hosted Domains link.
3. Select the “Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere” button.
4. In the domain field type in the domain you want to add. Under the mail hosting section make sure to select “Microsoft Exchange” in the pull down menu. Click “Next”
5. Review the information to make sure its correct and hit the “Finish” button.
6. The domain has been added to your control panel.
7. Next, click on the specific domain you added and Select the “DNS” tab.
8. Select the “Change DNS Hosting to External” button as the domain / dns is hosted externally.
9. Click the “Finish” button and now your domain has been added and is set to hosted externally.