**Java 7 Update 51 blocks vCloud Director from uploading ISO images**
Affected features in vCloud Director 5.1 and earlier are:
- Upload Media applet issues
- VPN for an organization virtual data center (vDC) network issues
If you use a version of Java prior to Java 7 Update 51 and you see the following error:
“This application will be blocked in a future Java security update
because the JAR file manifest does not contain the Permissions attribute.
Please contact the Publisher for more information”
Follow these instructions within your Java Control Panel utility.
- Open the Java Control Panel.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Edit Site List and add the address of the product in this format: https://cloudadmin.megapath.com/cloud/
- If you can’t find the Edit Site List, then adjust the security setting to Medium.
Restart your browser and your good to go!